- Shingle is a long-lasting roofing material with various designs and colors and shingle is light, decorative, safe, tough weather resistant.
- Inclined roofs can be applied to all kinds of architectural design.
- Aesthetic adds beauty and economic value for your roofs.
- When compared to traditional tiles load on the building, The shingle is 6 to 8 times more ease, so it is a safer choice against earthquakes. It Provides 100% waterproofing.
- Excellent adhesion does not require lifetime maintenance and repair.
- Especially, it is preferred because of easy implementation at the steeply pitched roofs.
Excellent adhesion does not require lifetime maintenance and repair.
Especially, it is preferred because of easy implementation at the steeply pitched roofs.
In Shingle applications, Shingles should be under OSB3 (Oriented Strand Board – Layered Fiberboard) and wood structural panel must be used. At least 3mm share between OSB plates must be left during assembly. OSB on the shingle installation should be nailed with large-headed galvanized nails (heated bonding method disrupts the structure shingles) The membrane under the shingles used in places that the slope of the roof under the 22%, but it does not need to be used at higher slopes. To get flawless shingle roofing, the most economical way is to consult professionals and then you will have a roof which will not drain, flight, fade, stone-pilled, and swell.